Recently, I was interviewed by my brother on “The Ken Zone”–a local cable program broadcast in Western Massachusetts.
I share what I’ve gleaned from my research, study, and My 10 Best Resources on the Islamization of the World. Most of what I share was taught by those Muslims who have escaped Islam’s grip and share at the risk of their lives.
One night recently, my friend and I watched “Obsession: Radical Islam.” The DVD showed the intense hatred and focused malevolence aimed at the United States and other western countries by radical jihadists. This threat is a clear and present danger not only to our country and economy, but to our way of life. Jihadists plan to sweep the world into their net of radical Islam. They claim to accomplish this by murdering any non-Muslims and the Muslims they consider to be nominal. They also want to destroy Israel, along with all Jews wherever they are found. It was this particular emphasis that reminded me of the historic sweep of Hitler’s National Socialism. Same goals, different people and time. Same violent, demonic base, different geography.
Of course, this didn’t just spring to life. History has always witnessed to movements that cycle through time yet give birth to this anti-Semitism and spirit of vengeance. Jihad literally means “struggle.” Hitler’s book, Mein Kampf, translates literally—“My Struggle.” This is the “struggle” of Satan to overcome God, his ways, his people, his values, and his intents.
Satan has ALWAYS desired the death of human beings. The weird thing is, he doesn’t care which side they’re on. He destroys those who love the good. And he equally destroys those who embrace his evil—thus suicide warfare has always existed as well.
As recently as WWII the Japanese sent their kamikaze pilots against U.S. naval vessels in the Pacific. Vietnam saw little children, loaded with explosives, approach U.S. troops and civilians in South Vietnam. Now it’s radical jihadists sending children to their deaths. The men who have caused these children to hate are not only cowards; they have lost their souls and will be punished in the fires of hell after they have been sent into the outer darkness. They are weak ineffective vessels used by a spiritual enemy to deliver death and cause little ones to sin.
Jesus of Nazareth said:
17 . . . “Temptations to sin are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.
–Luke 17:1–2 (ESV)
These demonized men hate women and children, because they hate themselves. Unless they repent and turn to God, they are beyond redemption. They are of their Father, the devil. He has been a murderer from the beginning. They are destined for destruction.
© 2012, David C Alves
From Joel Rosenberg and “Flash Traffic”:
(Washington, D.C., September 7, 2012) — Evidence continues to mount that an Israeli preemptive strike against Iran’s nuclear program is increasingly likely before the U.S. elections in November. In just five days, the 2012 Epicenter Conference will begin. There, I will deliver the opening address on “The State of the Epicenter,” review what we know about the Iranian nuclear threat and the prospect of war, brief you on the steps The Joshua Fund has taken to prepare for war, and discuss what Christians can and should do to stand with Israel at this critical time. Please make plans to attend the Epicenter Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, next week — or watch the conference live (or on demand) at www.epicenterconference.com.
Until then, here are some of the latest developments I’m watching closely:
1. Iran has doubled its uranium enrichment capacity at its most secure, hardened, underground nuclear facility at Fordow, near the religious city of Qom, despite all of the economic sanctions, according to a new IAEA report.
2. Israel’s 14-member Security Cabinet met on Tuesday for a 10-hour meeting to discuss the latest intelligence on the Iran nuclear threat and consider Israel’s military options. The Jerusalem Post notes that this was the first time the full Security Cabinet has met for such an in-depth discussion of Iran in several months.
3. “Former Likud and Kadima member Tzachi Hanegbi said this week that he believed the fate of Israel’s conflict with Iran will be decided within the next 50 days,” reports the Israel Hayom news service. “Hanegbi, who is considered a confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, later told Israel Hayom the assessment was his own and not based on specific information disclosed to him. ‘We are entering the most fateful 50 days Israel has faced since, perhaps, the similarly fateful days prior to the Yom Kippur War,’ Hanegbi said at a Likud conference this week, as quoted by the Makor Rishon newspaper. Hanegbi, who in the past served as chairman of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee as well as minister in the Prime Minister’s Office in 2004 and Internal Security Minister in 2003, recently left the Kadima party and rejoined the Likud.”
4. Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is confirming a report of an angry meeting between Israeli PM Netanyahu and U.S. Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro in which Netanyahu made it clear the Israeli government does not trust the Obama administration to stop Iran’s nuclear program in time.
5. Prime Minister Netanyahu is scheduled to be in New York City to address the opening session of the U.N. General Assembly from September 27 to September 30. If Israel has not launched an attack before then, and he does in fact make the trip, it would be expected that Netanyahu may give a final ultimatum to the regime in Tehran.
6. Canada has just shut down its embassy in Iran and will expel all Iranian diplomats from Canada in the next five days. With this move, Prime Minister Stephen Harper remains the most pro-Israel leader on the world stage. He also may be signaling he believes war is imminent.
7. That said, the left-of-center Israeli newspaper Haaretz is reporting this week that Defense Minister Ehud Barak may now oppose an Israeli strike against Iran before the U.S. elections in November. There is considerable buzz about this in Israel. But the question is whether this reporting is accurate, or whether this is disinformation designed to confuse the Iranian regime.
[To read more analysis and the links to the stories citied here -- and to find links to the latest news and analysis of events and trends in the U.S., Israel, Russia, and the Middle East -- please go to: http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/.]
The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus. What Jesus has said (and is saying to the Church) stands–God is Father (Abba).
God has given the body clarity by His Word first. With regard to the claims of Islam and those demanding that you be politically correct, we do not need to be conflicted or blown around by various winds of teaching or opinion.
Islam is a lie! God has spoken:
“Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son” (1 John 2:22). [emphasis mine]
Islam denies BOTH! Father and Son.
Islam claims that no god but allah exists. And that Mohammad is his Prophet. This is the first lie–allah is the moon god of the Canaanites. It is not just an Arabic name of our God. To Islam, allah is not Yahweh–the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. They argue that God is not a Father because he has no children. If their god is not a father, then He is not Yahweh. If their god has no son, then their god is not our God–he is a usurper. Do not be deceived by any claim of Islam to be compatible with Christianity. Or by any “Christian” who believes that allah is our God. If ANYONE teaches you other than what you have heard the apostles of Christ teach you, let them be eternally condemned:
“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.” (Galatians 1:6–10, ESV) [emphasis mine]
Please turn away from compromise with Islam immediately or you will lose your way. Do not forfeit the truth in order to “please man.” We already have been told that the Good News, the Gospel, will offend. So appeasing in order not to offend should be out of the question. It’s one thing to not intentionally offend when a better delivery can pave the way for an acceptance of the Gospel, but to change Scripture or deny God or Christ as his Son in order to not offend a Muslim is not an option for those who love God.
Islam says that allah has no Son (sons). That is the second lie and denial. God the Father has declared that Jesus is His “beloved Son” in whom, He is well pleased.
Therefore, comparing Islam’s stated beliefs with the biblical text above, Islam is Antichrist. Flee from it.
When 2+2 no longer equals 4, rational discussion is at an end because facts no longer matter. This is how far relativism has splintered the modern mind.
Scripture warns that even Christians will believe a “strong delusion” in the end times.
“The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” (2 Thessalonians 2:9–12, ESV)
If you have read this far, You have been clearly warned.
“Do not despise prophecies,” (1 Thessalonians 5:20, ESV)
Do not reject or dismiss prophetic warnings. This is an imperative–a command of the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul. Instead, take action. Do not believe what the politically correct appeasers both inside and outside the church believe. They are misleading you in the same way Israel was misled in the Prophets, by false prophets.
No religion that demands that you compromise the Gospel or the Word of God has any validity in the Church of Jesus Christ–among the regenerate sons and daughters of Abba (Yahweh). We are to love Muslims but reject their belief system–lock, stock, and barrel. We are to proclaim the Good News to Muslims–that they can be set free of enslavement to this moon-god and can know a Father who loves them enough to have given his Son.
How much do you love Muslims? Do you love them enough to discern and clearly speak the truth to them in love?
Understand that the only God who deserves our love and honor is Yahweh–the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
© 2012, David C Alves
**I have intentionally not capitalized “allah” because I cannot bring myself to capitalize the name of a usurping, fallen principality–the moon god of the Arabs. No such honor is deserved.
This is part II of a bibliography of resources for a study of the dangers of Islam (See also Part I). I’ve tried, for the most part, to compile voices from INSIDE Islam. So that we hear ex-Muslims or current Muslim leaders or Imams describe their understanding of Islam. This is a select list for beginning to understand the concerns that those who love peace and freedom hold.
Imam Choudary on the Islamic Way:
- Choudary on Sharia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddA_VjIwzn4&feature=related
- On Phobias, Americans are Criminals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDjxHI4ZYLM&feature=related
- On Superior way of life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TqPK5oYZBk&feature=related
Who is Allah?
Islam in UK:
Right to Fight Terror?
(Zuhdi Jasser vs. CAIR)
Islam’s Response to Homosexuality:
What’s coming to America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUDdSHDTic&feature=related Why are you not speaking out?
Wafa Sultan on Mohammed on Women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIENsa-lCY&feature=related
Islam devours freedom wherever it goes:
The Third Jihad:
Newt on Islam:
- On the Edge of the Precipice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiw3qVdFzw&feature=related
- On Sharia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMvQ95ftvYI
Iranium–Iran and Nuclear Weapons:
ACT for America: Brigitte Gabriel
Censorship of Islamic terms in US Govt:
Political Correctness is deadly:
Obama’s View of Islam:
What John Voight says about Obama & Islam on Huckabee:
Islamization of Paris:
Muslim Brotherhood & Islamization
Many more video resources exist out there on the web. Better ones I’m sure. But this is my attempt to help others get a more historic and realistic perspective than the herds who believe everything they hear because they desperately desire Islam to be a “religion of peace.”
We need some voices of truth and realism to break the spell that people fall under when principalities and powers of this present darkness are at work.
Hope these are helpful to you.
©2012, David C Alves
- My 10 Best Resources on the Islamization of the World (davidcalves.com)
- Why No Outrage From the Left? (davidcalves.com)
- Karen Armstrong wants us all to love Islam (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Children in America are Being Taught to Hate (lettingfreedomring.com)
If I were wanting to get up to speed on Islam, Sharia Law, Jihad, and the Islamization of Europe, UK, and America; I’d begin with a bibliography of resources on the topic. Unfortunately when I began my study in 1980, no such bibliography existed that I’m aware of. So over the years, I have built one. This resource includes, books, articles and videos. I hope it is helpful to you.
One disclaimer: The resources listed in this bibliography may or may not reflect my own personal views. In many cases they do not reflect them. Those cases would be where the recommended action is to hate or demonize ALL Muslims. Many Muslims are warm, sincere, and loving people. Perhaps even the majority. The problem is that not All Muslims are sincere, loving, peaceful people.
The other problem has more to do with the nature of Islam than its nominal adherents.
The Problem is NOT Exclusively the People
The problem is Islam itself.
Islam is the direct antithesis of Christianity and Judaism. Though Judaism and Christianity both offer a God who is believed to rule over the Kingdoms of this world, He is a God of love and freedom. He does not command his followers to force conversion, nor violate our free will. Nor has he commanded His followers to kill those who don’t agree with or worship Him. He allows the world the consequences of free choice. Yahweh, our God, is NOT the god, Allah. They have little in common and are opposites where it comes to love, life, and liberty.
These resources should help to give you the facts concerning what Islam says about itself in its holy books and through those who rightly understand it.
ARTICLES & POSTS
- My Posts on Islam
- Basics of Islam
- Ten Myths About Islam
- Walid Shoebat
- Robert Spencer
- Wafa Sultan
- Erik Stakelbeck
- Apostates of Islam – learn about Islam from those who were on the inside.
- Top Sites on Islamization
- Persecution.com (Voice of the Martyrs)
- Articles: Radical Islam: A Problem World Leaders Must Confront.
- “The Biggest Threat to Islam“
- Worldwide Trends in Honor Killing
BOOKS: A Selected Bibliography
- Boykin, William J. Shariah: The Threat To America: An Exercise In Competitive Analysis (Report of Team B II).
- Gauss, James F. Islam & Christianity: A Revealing Contrast.
- Geller, Pamela. Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.
- Hitchcock, Mark. The Apocalypse of Ahmadinejad: The Revelation of Iran’s Nuclear Prophet.
- Kinross, Lord. The Ottoman Centuries: The Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire
- Price, John. The End of America – The Role of Islam in the End Times and Biblical Warnings to Flee America.
- Richardson, Joel. Islamic Antichrist: The Shocking Truth About the Real Nature of the Beast
- Saunders, J. J. A History of Medieval Islam,
- Spencer, Robert. Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America Without Guns or Bombs
- Stakelbeck, Erick. The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government is Deceiving You About the Islamist Threat.
- Von Campe, Humar. Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Hitler Youth Warns America.
- Wafa, Sultan. A God Who Hates: The Courageous Woman Who Inflamed the Muslim World Speaks Out Against the Evils of Islam
- Interlinear Text of Qu’ran: http://quran.com/
I hope that these resources help you begin to grasp essential Islam and its threat to worldwide freedom and peace.
See also my post: ”Islamic Threat: Video & DVD Resources“
- My 10 Best Resources on the Islamization of the World (davidcalves.com)
- Why No Outrage From the Left? (davidcalves.com)
- Creeping Sharia (broeder10.wordpress.com)
- Ethiopian Islamic group has plans for sharia takeover (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Government-Sponsored Silicon Valley Stealth Jihad (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)