In spite of negative campaigning by Romney and Paul, Newt Gingrich wins Tea Party Patriots straw poll – latimes.com.
Newt Gingrich is the Winston Churchill of the second decade of the 21st Century. If Newt does not win the 2012 nomination and if Obama is voted another four years, we will experience what England would have experienced had Winston not been head of the nation under the threat of the Third Reich.
Our threat? Islamization and a nuclear Iran.
Honestly, does anyone truly believe that Obama is a strong enough President and historian to face down and defeat the threats facing our nation? Would Ron Paul? He’s the MOST clueless with regard to foreign policy. He’s actually bizarre and frightening. He’d legalize drugs, withdraw from humanitarian efforts overseas, and so drastically cut our military that he would invite attack. One wonders how he gets a following.??
We may fall because of what liberal education has done to reconstruct history, but I’m hoping that enough Americans still understand real history and will recognize our danger and the solutions for our times.
Photograph © 2011, David C Alves
CHECK BACK: Participation will continue until noon on January 5, 2012. So you can check back to see what readers of David’s Place think as we move toward the New Hampshire primary.
Thanks for participating in this poll.
- Michael P. McDonald: First Votes Cast in New Hampshire Primary (huffingtonpost.com)
- New threat to old ways in N.H.’s primary politics (boston.com)
- The New Hampshire Union Leader Endorses… (michellemalkin.com)
- Republican Presidential Candidates: Where Does 2012 GOP Race Stand? (ibtimes.com)
- Oops: Rick Perry Calls New Hampshire Primary ‘Caucuses’ On Fox and Friends (mediaite.com)