As I was reading posts and articles regarding France, I was struck by three thoughts.
1. Our American youth who fought for France in WW II died for nothing. Those brave men who died on the Normandy beaches and in the little towns in France paid the highest price so that France could turn its back on God and pursue the freedom of demeaning people of faith. Interestingly, they are embracing the values of their WW II enemies. France was our longtime friend. The French helped us in our fight for freedom. They gave us lady Liberty–our famous Statue of Liberty.
We saved France from Hitler. Ironic how now they’ve turned and embraced him from the grave. Even to the point that many of them don’t believe that the Nazis murdered anyone. I wish some of the members of their heroic French Underground were still alive, and that their stories were valued. That brings us to point two.
2. Perhaps, since France wants to be a secular nation, all people of sincere faith and belief should leave France. Let them have their Godless society and see how long it lasts. I know one thing, I for one will not be buying French products. I’m standing with those who value the American and FRENCH blood shed to save them from the horror of the Nazis Third Reich. I’m standing with the followers of Christ and believing Jews who face ridicule and public humiliation for their faith.
3. France’s famed patriots–the French Resistance–died for what? Their sacrifice disappears into the mist of history in the hearts and minds of France’s newest conceit. The French have always considered themselves as above normal humans elsewhere in the world, yet look how pride blinds an entire society. They are willing to devalue and forget the past; therefore, they’re assured to repeat it. And they are repeating it! Nazis swastikas and anti-semitic sayings can be found everywhere. The authorities at least are fair, they don’t single out any particular faith, they despise ALL faiths. Why did France bother with retribution against Nazis sympathizers following the great war? Today, those people would be heroes in France and could hold public office.
Remember this is the home of the French Revolution–you don’t like someone . . . Off with their heads! That’s a good reason that Islam will do well there. Only a matter of time. Only this time. Let’s not run off across the Atlantic Ocean to help the French–who seem no longer to value friendship with America. Let them enjoy their free choice. Let them enjoy the right to need no one and no God to stand with them. Let them stand alone. After all they’re still free to choose . . . for a little while longer. Only pity their patriots, especially the French Underground and all the young Frenchmen who paid the ultimate price for this generation’s sad and selfish choices.
- Payback (fansinaflashbulb.wordpress.com)
As this video clearly portrays, the islamization of France ought to be a warning to the United States and other nations not yet co-opted by peaceful Muslims. They want your cities. What will be next?
Interesting that the French citizen who covertly filmed this has had his life threatened (by peaceful Muslims).
- Iran, Hezbollah in Western Hemisphere (davidcalves.com)
- Stakelbeck on Terror: Muslim Brotherhood’s Growing Influence (oneway2day.wordpress.com)