The above post by Joel Rosenberg is worth reading, so I include it here at “David’s Place.”
Of the more insightful phrases spoken by the Prime Minister, Netanyahu, I like the following:
“Rouhani didn’t sound like Ahmadinejad, but when it comes to Iran’s nuclear weapons program, the only difference between them is this: Ahmadinejad was the wolf in wolf’s clothing. Rouhani is a wolf in sheep’s clothing,” Netanyahu said. “A wolf who thinks he can pull the wool over the eyes of the international community.”
- Netanyahu tells UN: ‘We will stop Iran alone if we need to’ (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- Netanyahu decries Iran’s Rouhani as ‘wolf in sheep’s clothing’ – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Israel issues warning against Iran (bbc.co.uk)
- Watch Benjamin Netanyahu Tell U.N. Members the Gripping Story of How His Grandfather Was Brutally Beaten by an Anti-Semitic Mob (theblaze.com)
- Netanyahu Says Iran Is ‘Committed to Israel’s Destruction’ – After Obama Calls Rouhani (theblaze.com)
- Netanyahu says Israel ready to act alone against Iran (worldbulletin.net)
(Washington, D.C.) — “In our time the Biblical prophecies are being realized,” Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu declared before world leaders gathered at the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday.
“As the prophet Amos said, they shall rebuild ruined cities and inhabit them,” Netanyahu said. “They shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall till gardens and eat their fruit. And I will plant them upon their soil never to be uprooted again. Ladies and gentlemen, the people of Israel have come home never to be uprooted again.”
I don’t personally recall a single other Israeli leader in the modern era who has spoken so clearly of the fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Perhaps David Ben Gurion did, for the first Israeli premier had a great interest in the Scriptures. But…
View original post 576 more words
Recently, I was interviewed by my brother on “The Ken Zone”–a local cable program broadcast in Western Massachusetts.
I share what I’ve gleaned from my research, study, and My 10 Best Resources on the Islamization of the World. Most of what I share was taught by those Muslims who have escaped Islam’s grip and share at the risk of their lives.
From Joel Rosenberg and “Flash Traffic”:
(Washington, D.C., September 7, 2012) — Evidence continues to mount that an Israeli preemptive strike against Iran’s nuclear program is increasingly likely before the U.S. elections in November. In just five days, the 2012 Epicenter Conference will begin. There, I will deliver the opening address on “The State of the Epicenter,” review what we know about the Iranian nuclear threat and the prospect of war, brief you on the steps The Joshua Fund has taken to prepare for war, and discuss what Christians can and should do to stand with Israel at this critical time. Please make plans to attend the Epicenter Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, next week — or watch the conference live (or on demand) at www.epicenterconference.com.
Until then, here are some of the latest developments I’m watching closely:
1. Iran has doubled its uranium enrichment capacity at its most secure, hardened, underground nuclear facility at Fordow, near the religious city of Qom, despite all of the economic sanctions, according to a new IAEA report.
2. Israel’s 14-member Security Cabinet met on Tuesday for a 10-hour meeting to discuss the latest intelligence on the Iran nuclear threat and consider Israel’s military options. The Jerusalem Post notes that this was the first time the full Security Cabinet has met for such an in-depth discussion of Iran in several months.
3. “Former Likud and Kadima member Tzachi Hanegbi said this week that he believed the fate of Israel’s conflict with Iran will be decided within the next 50 days,” reports the Israel Hayom news service. “Hanegbi, who is considered a confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, later told Israel Hayom the assessment was his own and not based on specific information disclosed to him. ‘We are entering the most fateful 50 days Israel has faced since, perhaps, the similarly fateful days prior to the Yom Kippur War,’ Hanegbi said at a Likud conference this week, as quoted by the Makor Rishon newspaper. Hanegbi, who in the past served as chairman of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee as well as minister in the Prime Minister’s Office in 2004 and Internal Security Minister in 2003, recently left the Kadima party and rejoined the Likud.”
4. Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is confirming a report of an angry meeting between Israeli PM Netanyahu and U.S. Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro in which Netanyahu made it clear the Israeli government does not trust the Obama administration to stop Iran’s nuclear program in time.
5. Prime Minister Netanyahu is scheduled to be in New York City to address the opening session of the U.N. General Assembly from September 27 to September 30. If Israel has not launched an attack before then, and he does in fact make the trip, it would be expected that Netanyahu may give a final ultimatum to the regime in Tehran.
6. Canada has just shut down its embassy in Iran and will expel all Iranian diplomats from Canada in the next five days. With this move, Prime Minister Stephen Harper remains the most pro-Israel leader on the world stage. He also may be signaling he believes war is imminent.
7. That said, the left-of-center Israeli newspaper Haaretz is reporting this week that Defense Minister Ehud Barak may now oppose an Israeli strike against Iran before the U.S. elections in November. There is considerable buzz about this in Israel. But the question is whether this reporting is accurate, or whether this is disinformation designed to confuse the Iranian regime.
[To read more analysis and the links to the stories citied here — and to find links to the latest news and analysis of events and trends in the U.S., Israel, Russia, and the Middle East — please go to: http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/.]
This is part II of a bibliography of resources for a study of the dangers of Islam (See also Part I). I’ve tried, for the most part, to compile voices from INSIDE Islam. So that we hear ex-Muslims or current Muslim leaders or Imams describe their understanding of Islam. This is a select list for beginning to understand the concerns that those who love peace and freedom hold.
Imam Choudary on the Islamic Way:
- Choudary on Sharia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddA_VjIwzn4&feature=related
- On Phobias, Americans are Criminals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDjxHI4ZYLM&feature=related
- On Superior way of life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TqPK5oYZBk&feature=related
Who is Allah?
Islam in UK:
Right to Fight Terror?
(Zuhdi Jasser vs. CAIR)
Islam’s Response to Homosexuality:
What’s coming to America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUDdSHDTic&feature=related Why are you not speaking out?
Wafa Sultan on Mohammed on Women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIENsa-lCY&feature=related
Islam devours freedom wherever it goes:
The Third Jihad:
Newt on Islam:
- On the Edge of the Precipice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiw3qVdFzw&feature=related
- On Sharia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMvQ95ftvYI
Iranium–Iran and Nuclear Weapons:
ACT for America: Brigitte Gabriel
Censorship of Islamic terms in US Govt:
Political Correctness is deadly:
Obama’s View of Islam:
What John Voight says about Obama & Islam on Huckabee:
Islamization of Paris:
Muslim Brotherhood & Islamization
Many more video resources exist out there on the web. Better ones I’m sure. But this is my attempt to help others get a more historic and realistic perspective than the herds who believe everything they hear because they desperately desire Islam to be a “religion of peace.”
We need some voices of truth and realism to break the spell that people fall under when principalities and powers of this present darkness are at work.
Hope these are helpful to you.
©2012, David C Alves
- My 10 Best Resources on the Islamization of the World (davidcalves.com)
- Why No Outrage From the Left? (davidcalves.com)
- Karen Armstrong wants us all to love Islam (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Children in America are Being Taught to Hate (lettingfreedomring.com)
CHECK BACK: Participation will continue until noon on January 5, 2012. So you can check back to see what readers of David’s Place think as we move toward the New Hampshire primary.
Thanks for participating in this poll.
- Michael P. McDonald: First Votes Cast in New Hampshire Primary (huffingtonpost.com)
- New threat to old ways in N.H.’s primary politics (boston.com)
- The New Hampshire Union Leader Endorses… (michellemalkin.com)
- Republican Presidential Candidates: Where Does 2012 GOP Race Stand? (ibtimes.com)
- Oops: Rick Perry Calls New Hampshire Primary ‘Caucuses’ On Fox and Friends (mediaite.com)