I recently watched “180” again. I was amazed at the power and clarity of the images and reasoning in the questions. So I decided to re-post it in case you missed it the first time around or wanted to review it and re-post it yourself. This is MUST SEEING!!! Watch TO THE END!
This video is not just about abortion or Hitler. Anyone who thinks so has missed the point because she did not watch to the end. This clip is about escape from the Matrix–the life you’ve led as one of the “sons of disobedience.”
In this documentary, Ray Comfort shows the way to set the record straight with God BEFORE he comes to judge. Comfort helps people change their minds to agree with God on this side of reality.
The most powerful recent documentary Marcy and I have viewed in a long time. We were AMAZED at the historical ignorance and moral bankruptcy that 65 years + of public education and family disintegration have created. The perfect environment for Christ’s return and ultimate justice has arrived. And Jesus will not delay.
Watch and see what you can DO to be ready for His coming.
This video will help you to see how your self-directed, culturally infected life has been atoned for by Jesus, the Messiah. What a miracle! Only God could have come up with this remarkable salvation. This is no invention of man.
QUESTION: Have you trusted in the finished work of Jesus of Nazareth on the cross for the complete forgiveness of your sins? When? How? Or Why not?
Psalm 83:1–4 (ESV)
1 O God, do not keep silence; do not hold your peace or be still, O God! 2 For behold, your enemies make an uproar; those who hate you have raised their heads. 3 They lay crafty plans against your people; they consult together against your treasured ones. 4 They say, “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!”
Are YOU an enemy or a friend of God? Notice that the “enemies” of God–“those who hate” Him and have become proud are described in verse 3 and 4 as those who:
- work crafty plans against his people
- consult against his “treasured ones”
- Those plans intend to “wipe them out as a nation”
- to erase Israel’s memory from the earth
Ring a bell yet?
The Psalmist wrote Psalm 83 over 2500 years ago. He wrote about the nations surrounding Israel sometime around 590 BC. Yet, he could have been writing last week. Asaph’s soul was distressed at the constant hatred aimed at Israel.
Have you wondered at the constant hatred of the world against the Jews–against Israel–God’s people? What possesses those who so blindly hate? What is the source of antisemitism? How is it that its sources are so many? Islam, National Socialism, ne0-Nazis, Communists, occultists, all hate the Jews. Israel’s only friends are the followers of Jesus Christ and righteous people who are friends of Jesus. Notice, I did not say Christians. That’s because not all who have historically called themselves “Christians” were friends. Nor are some of those who today call themselves “Christians.”
My post entitled, Churchianity versus Christianity, , explains the difference between some streams of Christianity and the followers or disciples of Jesus. Even today, some “orthodox” believers in various countries persecute those disciples of Jesus who actually have a relationship with Christ. This too is an age old struggle–those born of the slave woman versus those born of the free woman (an allusion to the “Letter to the Galatians”). Jesus said that you will know the true believers by their fruit–the content of their character and their actions as defined by God’s Word–the Bible.
The Bible says that at the time Jesus returns Israel will again be surrounded by her enemies. Those enemies will hate her and want to end her existence. The reason this hateful antisemitism has outlasted many generations of humans is that antisemitism is spiritual, not merely human. The enemy of God, Satan, has always hated God’s people. And until he is finally destroyed by the power of God through his sons and daughters, and ultimately the direct intervention of the Messiah, Satan will continue to hate–not only the Jews, but all who support her and are friends to Israel. Satan’s hatred of God is why Evangelicals and many Catholics suffer a similar hatred and persecution. Satan hates what God loves. Not much is written about those Evangelicals and Catholics who suffered in Nazis concentration camps. Occasionally you hear of someone who has heard of Corrie Ten Boom or Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Many are the believers who have been beheaded for their faith in Christ at the hands of Mohammad and his evil religion. History has no shortage of Satan’s victims.
Make no mistake about this: I am not saying that all of any group are righteous or unrighteous. Human beings are simply the channels of spirits. We are either animated by the Holy Spirit of God or we are animated by the spirit of Satan. The Bible says that there is no middle ground. God is your source or Satan is your source. You are serving one or the other, either passively or actively. But you are serving. Bob Dylan wrote the song, “You Gotta Serve Somebody.” The lyrics make it clear that you are a servant of one or the other–of God’s kingdom or Satan’s.
Jesus said those who are not for me are against me. If you are not active for Jesus, the Son of the living God, then you are active against him. If you are against Him, then you are against the One he claimed as Abba–Father. If you are not for Jesus, then you are opposed to Yahweh. For Yahweh is the One who testifies that Jesus is His Right Hand of authority and power–His Unique Son. Allah has no Son. This is how you know that Allah and Yahweh are not the same God. Therefore Allah is NO god.
At another time, Jesus said that those who are not against Him are for Him. This is more passive. If you are not actively opposing Him, then you are not channeling Satan’s spirit. Understand that the way a person opposes Jesus is to deny who He claims to be. Opposing Jesus is being hateful toward those he loves. So if you are not hateful and mean spirited toward his followers or to the Jewish people, then you are “for Him.”
The Psalmist’s solution to the antisemitism of his day was to ask God to send upon Israel’s enemies the terrors and shame of being God’s enemies . . . SO
Psalm 83:18 (ESV) — 18 that they may know that you alone, whose name is the Lord [heb. יהוה ], are the Most High over all the earth.
We want God’s enemies to come to know Him. To let go of their false gods of the pagan world and come into a relationship to the One true and living God–Yahweh [heb. יהוה ].
Are you a friend of God or His enemy? Which spirit works through your life?
QUESTION: What can we do to defeat the spirit behind antisemitism? What are YOU doing?
©2011, David C Alves
- Why I Despise “Religion“
- Clash of Kingdoms: Allah versus Yahweh – Part 1
- Clash of Kingdoms: Allah versus Yahweh – Part 2
As I was reading posts and articles regarding France, I was struck by three thoughts.
1. Our American youth who fought for France in WW II died for nothing. Those brave men who died on the Normandy beaches and in the little towns in France paid the highest price so that France could turn its back on God and pursue the freedom of demeaning people of faith. Interestingly, they are embracing the values of their WW II enemies. France was our longtime friend. The French helped us in our fight for freedom. They gave us lady Liberty–our famous Statue of Liberty.
We saved France from Hitler. Ironic how now they’ve turned and embraced him from the grave. Even to the point that many of them don’t believe that the Nazis murdered anyone. I wish some of the members of their heroic French Underground were still alive, and that their stories were valued. That brings us to point two.
2. Perhaps, since France wants to be a secular nation, all people of sincere faith and belief should leave France. Let them have their Godless society and see how long it lasts. I know one thing, I for one will not be buying French products. I’m standing with those who value the American and FRENCH blood shed to save them from the horror of the Nazis Third Reich. I’m standing with the followers of Christ and believing Jews who face ridicule and public humiliation for their faith.
3. France’s famed patriots–the French Resistance–died for what? Their sacrifice disappears into the mist of history in the hearts and minds of France’s newest conceit. The French have always considered themselves as above normal humans elsewhere in the world, yet look how pride blinds an entire society. They are willing to devalue and forget the past; therefore, they’re assured to repeat it. And they are repeating it! Nazis swastikas and anti-semitic sayings can be found everywhere. The authorities at least are fair, they don’t single out any particular faith, they despise ALL faiths. Why did France bother with retribution against Nazis sympathizers following the great war? Today, those people would be heroes in France and could hold public office.
Remember this is the home of the French Revolution–you don’t like someone . . . Off with their heads! That’s a good reason that Islam will do well there. Only a matter of time. Only this time. Let’s not run off across the Atlantic Ocean to help the French–who seem no longer to value friendship with America. Let them enjoy their free choice. Let them enjoy the right to need no one and no God to stand with them. Let them stand alone. After all they’re still free to choose . . . for a little while longer. Only pity their patriots, especially the French Underground and all the young Frenchmen who paid the ultimate price for this generation’s sad and selfish choices.
- Payback (fansinaflashbulb.wordpress.com)
This video will really make you and your friends think . . . and I hope ACT. The most powerful recent documentary Marcy and I have viewed. You’ll be AMAZED at the historical ignorance and moral bankruptcy that 65 years of public education and family disintegration have created. The perfect environment for Antichrist and a one world government have arrived.
How can we reject Islam as the evil that it is, yet love Muslims?
Our response as followers of Jesus must never be that of the world. We are not to be Muslim-bashers or hateful toward an entire group of people. We must not fall into Islam’s error–lumping all “Kafir” into the same basket. Nor should we dehumanize Muslims as Islam does the “people of the Book”–Jews and followers of Jesus.
Just because one woman is immoral is no reason to say that all women must be immoral. Just because a dentist lies to a patient, does not mean that all dentists lie to their patients. Generalization with regard to people-groups is “all or nothing thinking”–which is always a cognitive distortion–a lie.
So . . . How can we love Muslims?
1. Understand that they are people whom Yahweh (the living God) loves deeply. He loves them so deeply that He gave His Son for them. Jesus died to set all people everywhere free from bondage to religions and bondage to sin. Only when they are free from their rules, regulations, predjuces, and hatred can they truly experience that love. We must demonstrate His love toward them as individuals and people who, like us, desperately need a Savior.
2. Realize that many do not know their own religion. Experts in Islam say that the majority of Muslims do not know Islam. They are in bondage to what others have told them about their religion. We should foster a growing awareness that many Muslims do not truly know or understand their own theology. Fewer still know the history of Islam and the Ottoman empire.
The same is the case for many who attend or practice various religions. Few really ever can spell out just what it is they believe. Fewer still understand more than the basics of their theology. Fewer still know the history of their faith or religion. When all this is taken together, it’s more than understandable that many Muslims do not know what Islam believes or where it originated. Ask ten Muslims who “Allah” is and you will probably get ten different answers.
Many people would argue, fight, and die for their misunderstandings rather than invest the time to learn what their faith really teaches. Jihadists have taken the time to understand who Mohammad is and what the Qu’ran really teaches at its core. They are the faithful of their religion. They are the ones who are living the life of the prophet to its fullest. They are simply living out what the Qu’ran (Koran) really teaches.
In the same respect, Jesus taught and lived certain things. Only those who really know the Lord and understand what he lived and taught are true disciples of his (1 Jn. 2:4-6). The great majority of “CHristians” are clueless. Jesus said that their end will be shocking to them (Mt. 7:21-23).
The problem with Islam is that once you know what’s it’s really all about, you either have to embrace it as truth and live the life of the true jihadists or depart from it altogether. There is only middle ground for the nominal and the uninformed–those who deny the Prophet Mohammed and his book. That’s why terrorists see NO ONE besides themselves as true believers. “Peaceful” Muslims are apostates in their eyes for they have rejected an absolute of the faith–jihad. Genuine Muslims are seeing Islam as it really is and they recognize–and disdain–those who water down the faith and life of Muhammad.
Islam produces oppression, bondage, a low view of human life, murder, lies, everything that Jesus came to put an end to. Yet, I have a cousin who is a Muslim. She is kind, compassionate, peace-loving, and open to Jesus. How can that be? Simple . . . she does not really know what she has embraced.
So we can love Muslims because many just want to live their lives free of all the religious demands and enjoy life and liberty with a minimum of moral constraint. So most Muslims do not support or agree with the terrorist/jihadist. They see jihad as an inner, spiritual struggle. They are not likely a threat to anyone except the fundamental Muslim who would just as soon wipe them out as anyone else. AND if the jihadists ever do get in power, you can see what their reign will be like by looking at the nations where they hold power. Their track-record is not hidden unless your head is in the sand.
Want Islam, then look at those nations and you’ll see what you’re asking for. Look at what’s happening to Europe and you’ll see what pure, fundamental, true to its roots Islam produces and encourages. Islam is a religion of hate and murder. That’s why I warn two groups: the body of Christ, and Muslims who don’t agree with fundamental, historic Islam and believe their religion is a religion of “peace.”
3. Realize that there is spiritual reality behind Islam. Islam is not just a religion. Islam has a religious arm. But it is primarily a weltanschauung (worldview–a way of life) that embraces the whole. It is a political, economic, sociological, and religious way of life. Behind it stand spiritual realitites. Islam is the movement of spiritual principalties in the heavenly places (Eph. 6.12). It’s God, Allah (in Hebrew–The Destroyer) is a God of hatred, revenge, murder and lies. He is the beast empowered by the Dragon, spoken of in our Book of Revelation. That means that demonic power presents it, props it up, and keeps it going. Many, not all, of its leaders are unwittingly empowered by spiritual beings.
A striking analogy is that of Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich. I have studied the Occult roots of the Third Reich and Hitler’s ascendency to power. I can’t tell you the times I’ve heard someone say, “How did he get so powerful?” “How could anyone have believed or followed him?”
Generally speaking, rational, western people do not try to understand spiritual realities. They have been educated in a dysfunctional, anti- supernatural taxonomy. Demonic power cannot be understood rationally, because it’s irrational–it’s spiritual, demonic.
The supernatural cannot be known or understood by the natural or carnal mind. God alone can open the mind to understand the spiritual. The Bible says it this way:
“The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.” (1 Corinthians 2:14, ESV)
The way I know an apple tree is not by the seed or the leaves or the bark on the tree. I know an apple tree because, every fall it produces APPLES–not bananas or grapes. The tree produces its own fruit. Jesus said that you’ll know false leaders by their character. You’ll know their source by their behavior–their actions (Mt. 7:15-20). Hitler’s behavior, his kingdom was darkness, evil, and antisemitic.
Look around. What does Islam produce? Subscribe to some of the world watchdog news services that monitor Islam’s fruit–darkness, evil, human rights violations, and antisemitism. Muslim leaders hate the Jews (and Christians). Their organizations use our freedoms and rights to renounce and displace “people of the Book” (Bible). If Allah attacks God’s people, then he is not God. He is God’s enemy.
Listen to those who WERE Muslims. They have something to teach the politically correct, and supernaturally naive. Their lives are now threatened because they have departed from the faith. Listen to their insider view of Islam. They are educated people who have had the light bulb turn on for them. Listen carefully to what they say. They will tell you what spirit lies behind Islam. Listen to the warning voices. Listen to Islam’s own agenda and those experts who understand it.
Jesus said, that anyone who TRULY wants to know the truth will come to know it (1 Timothy 2:2-4). Those who don’t want to hear have covered their ears and don’t want truth. They have no place for God in their hearts, because they have believed their father, the father of lies (Jn. 8:42-47). Muslims who are serious about Islam serve the beast-god who is in rebellion against the One True God–Yahweh–the God of Heaven and earth.
The way we love Muslims must flow out of our understanding of the deep, spiritual bondage in which they are locked. The deception that has taken them captive, requires a revelation of the love of God. That is the ONLY thing that will set the captive free (Isa. 61:1-3).
4. Treat Muslims the way you would want to be treated by them. Would you want to be accepted? Accept them (as individuals). Would you want to receive kindness? Be kind to them. Would you want to be free, allow them freedom (as long as they do not use that freedom to put you, your children, and grandchildren in bondage). Would you want to be included? Include them. Pray for them. Care for them. Share what you have with them.
Include them as you fellowship with other believers. Jesus said that as we love our Christian brothers and sisters, ALL people (including Muslims) will KNOW that you are my disciples.
If you are a follower of Jesus, you are to love ALL men and women. Muslims are NOT OUR ENEMIES. Satan is. His bondage and slavery are our enemies. Islam is our enemy. Muslims need to see the love of God. They already see enough hatred. Let’s not participate in the spirit that animates their religion.
I choose to love Muslims, by sharing the Truth with them. Won’t you join me?
QUESTION: How do YOU think we should respond to Muslims?