Some may believe that by killing off the snakes, we won’t get bit anymore. The problem is that snakes like Osama Bin Laden and Anwar al-Awlaki are the ones you SEE. They’re right in the middle of the path. More dangerous are the hundreds of others that you don’t see or WON’T choose to see. The American News Media has its head in the sand or is sand-bagging; I’m not sure which.
None of them are interested in following the money and following the real hate. A clear path leads into the snake dens of hundreds of U.S. Mosques and Islamic terrorist front-organizations like CAIR. I’ve NEVER seen ABC (see ABC’s Islamophobia) or CBS run a story that shows these organizations for what they really are. Where’s Frontline?
I’ve never seen them interview Wafa Sultan who can lead them to important stories about the real agenda of jihadists. I’ve never seen them get onto the trail of Islamic hatred and report on that! They’d be off and running if anyone had a Tea Party scoop. Where’s the objectivity? Where’s the guts to get beyond their obvious biases and get honest about the atrocities and human rights violations of these MUSLIM nations and people groups?
Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And our American News media can’t even smell the smoke, never mind locate the fire. I prefer my news straight up and honest. No marinating it in “tolerance” “political correctness” “cultural sensitivity” and all the other post-modern filters. Real journalists need to learn to sidestep the accusations of “bigotry” leveled at anyone who disagrees with a movement or policy. History must stand appalled at this subterfuge!
HERE IT IS STRAIGHT UP: Islam is the ONLY religion in modern society that has as its aim the death and destruction of innocent people who do not agree with its distinctives and practices. Anwar al-Awlaki is a Muslim Terrorist who planned and executed the mass murders of many of his countrymen–including women and children. He deserves no respect and no sympathy. He empowered mass murder because that’s what Islam requires of its non-believers. Along with Ahmadinejad, they are the faces of true Islam and its Qu’ran-inspired end times agenda. He is the snake we saw. What about those who are hiding, using our own freedoms and tolerance against us?
What next? Follow the money. Follow the human rights violations. Tell the truth about jihadists worldwide and renounce doublespeak. Name it for what it is!
©2011, David C Alves
- Al-Qaida cleric Anwar al-Awlaki is dead, says Yemen (guardian.co.uk)
- Anwar al-Awlaki: Model Moderate Muslim and Terrorist (americandefenseleague.wordpress.com)
- Three reasons Anwar al-Awlaki’s assassination is a major… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Another American Killed in Strike on Anwar al-Awlaki (newser.com)
With the death of Usama Bin Laden verified, the U.S. State Department has just announced the need for Americans traveling abroad to be very careful and alert. This is only one effect of the recent successful U.S. mission to close the book on Bin Laden.
Bin Laden’s death carries with it implications. Some might be:
- Increased intensity of radical behavior. Now they have a martyr.
- A new, more deadly leader may yet emerge.
- Some will think that this is the end of radical jihad. NOT SO!! Jihad is deeply ingrained in the character and religion of the radicals of Islam.
- The success of the mission will encourage U.S. troops and raise morale worldwide.
- The mortality of Bin Laden may send a message to those who idolized him. If he can be hunted down and killed . . . so can they.
- This will definitely help President Obama’s reelection campaign.
The president made the point that we remember that Bin Laden did not represent Islam. He was not a martyr. He was a mass murderer of Muslims.
What do YOU see as possible implications of the assassination of Bin Laden? Do you agree?