Past President Ronald Reagan said more than he realized about terrorist motivations when he said this:
Understand, we’re in Islam’s sights:
- NOT because the U.S. is a supporter of evil regimes (though we have been)
- Not because we’re Christian (because we’re not)
- Not because we’re rich (because most of us aren’t)
- Not because we’ve done something wrong (though every nation does things wrong, including our enemies)
We’re under attack because:
- We’re free (and terrorists hate human freedom)
- We’re protected by the rule of law (and terrorists hate human rights)
- We’re afraid (and terrorists loves fear. Islam’s entire worldview is fear-based)
- We’re asleep (and terrorists are wide awake)
- We’re complacent (and terrorists are alert and ready)
- We’re unorganized (and terrorists are highly organized and networked with ONE goal–the fall of the West)
- We’re unprepared to ACT (terrorists are highly trained and can’t pass by that provocation for attack)
- We’re historically and theologlically ignorant (terrorists know their history. They preserve and embrace it)
- We ignore our religious leaders who could extract us from this threat (terrorists does not ignore their Muslim leaders).
- We’ve allowed politically and theologically liberal educators to pronounce our God dead (Islam is filling the void with its god).
- We’ve caved to communism, atheism, pluralism, tolerance, political correctness, aand all the demonic doctrines that abound when we apostatize. And God is allowing us the freedom of our choices. The void will be filled with terror, just as Jesus warned over 2000 years ago.
- We’re here (and Islam wants us in submission to its god–Allah).
- How to Love a Muslim (davidcalves.com)
- Stakelbeck on Terror: Muslim Brotherhood’s Growing Influence (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
- Our Culture Invites Self-destruction