If I were to choose the 10 Best Resources to get you up to speed on the Islamic threat to followers of Jesus and all free peoples of the world, this is the list I would recommend:
- My Posts on Islam
- Basics of Islam
- Ten Myths About Islam
- Walid Shoebat
- Robert Spencer
- Wafa Sultan
- Erik Stakelbeck
- Apostates of Islam – learn about Islam from those who were on the inside.
- Top Sites on Islamization
- Boykin, William J. Shariah: The Threat To America: An Exercise In Competitive (Report of Team B II).
- Gauss, James F. Islam & Christianity.
- Geller, Pamela. Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.
- Hitchcock, Mark. The Apocalypse of Ahmadinejad: The Revelation of Iran’s Nuclear Prophet.
- Richardson, Joel. The Islamic Antichrist: The Shocking Truth about the Real Nature of the Beast.
- Spencer, Robert. Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America without Guns or Bombs.
- Stakelbeck, Erick. The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government is Deceiving You About the Islamist Threat.
- von Campe, Humar. Defeating the Totalitarian Lie: A Hitler Youth Warns America.
- Wafa, Sultan. A God Who Hates: The Courageous Woman Who Inflamed the Muslim World Speaks Out Against the Evils of Islam.
QUESTION: What would you add to this list from your own reading?
©2011, David C. Alves
Name a single Arab or Islamic state, which, after a revolution that has overthrown a dictator, came to embrace political pluralism, religious tolerance and equal rights for women.
You can’t, can you?
So begins the post by Cal Thomas regarding the notion that Islamic states will arrive at Western values because a wave of freedom is washing across the world.
Notice too the clash between Islam and every culture it encounters?
Well, doesn’t Christianity do the same? Religious or political “Christians” –neither of which will be acknowledged by Jesus according to his own words and standard–have done worse. But that is not Christianity. That is Churchianity.
Would genuine followers of Jesus hijack airplanes and crash them into civilian office buildings to get the world to embrace our God and our biblical precedents or way of life? Yet, consistently the Qu’ran and Hadiths encourage violence and deception for the purposes of conversion or Islamic purity. The real problem is spiritual, not political or cultural. So what action am I calling for? Let me tell you what I’m NOT calling for . . .
I’m not asking Muslims to change or embrace what we believe–though to become disciples of Jesus would be a vast improvement over Islam. Nor am I condemning individual Muslims (many of whom I acknowledge may have absolutely no desire to harm anyone or impose anything upon another person–though I believe such a person to be ignorant of his or her own holy writings and unable or unwilling to stand against the true believer in Mohammad and Allah).
I am calling disciples of Jesus first . . .
- to search the Scriptures beginning with Jesus’s words about the end in Matt. 24-25 and Luke 10, then in the Revelation.
- to awaken to the warnings given us by Jesus, that a one-world-religion will sweep its false messiah into power. That the believers in Christ can expect to suffer for a time under such a regime prior to the return of Jesus.
- Read well-researched books that seek to inform us:
- The Islamic Antichrist, by Joel Richardson
- Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America Without Guns or Bombs, by Robert Spencer
- The God Who Hates, by Wafa Sultan
- Think closely about the scripture references to which the authors refer.
- Find responses that love people but that do not condone or embrace antichrist religions. Remember, the Jesus that Muslims honor is not Jesus of Nazareth, Son of Man and Son of the living (and only) God–Yahweh. The Jesus that Muslims embrace is the exact opposite of who Jesus revealed himself to be in Scripture. And remember Islam is the new kid on the block. The Way to the Father preceded Islam by between 600-700 years. Like other self-appointed “prophets,” Mohammed, set himself up as the Prophet–last in a line of many.
- The Jesus of Islam is not the Jesus of the Bible. Islam denies most of what Jesus, the Messiah revealed and taught. The teachings of Islam also contradict the Apostles of Christ. Their view is antichrist and denies or twists what Jesus said about himself and our Father. Islam For He said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. NO ONE comes to Father except through me.” That includes you, me, Mohammed, or anyone else. If “the Prophet” didn’t get to the Father through Jesus, then he’s dead until the Judgement. And he will face Yahweh, not Allah. Allah has already been judged. Jesus said he saw him fall like lightning (Lk. 10.19, I believe)
The signs of the times are such that no believer can afford to be caught sleeping at Jesus’ coming. Nor will you make it through the coming holocaust without paying close attention to the Word. Survival will require wisdom, understanding in the Word, and patient endurance. I hope that I can sound an alarm that is heard before it is too late. Our culture of political correctness and historical ignorance invites destruction at the hands of those who are willing to use post-modern culture for their agendas. Let’s be alert, always praying, and sharing the love of Jesus with those who will listen and turn from darkness to light before the End.
If you know of well-written and documented books, that are not alarmist but are truly preparing us for the close of this age, books that paint a picture of the future of the body of Christ and our nation just prior to Christ’s return, please include their titles in a comment below.
Please do not include links to those books. I don’t want my comments to become a marketing opportunity. [I will immediately delete any comments that can’t honor my requests.]
QUESTION: How are you facing the growing threat of Islamization?