This is really important. Hormones and antibiotics lace our meats. Marcy and I stopped eating store-bought meat two years ago. We eat SOME meats, but they’re organic, range-grazed, non-GMO, non-antibiotic, meats, fish, & fowl. What about you? Are you accidentally and unknowingly poisoning yourself? Your family?
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH A “FRIEND.”
You may just save his/her life!
Sign the Petition too: http://www.meatwithoutdrugs.org/
You asked where Marcy and I get our meats? The Healthy Buffalo, in Chichester, NH.
Yes, they will ship to you. No, we do not work for them. We’re new customers and LOVE what they offer.
The Healthy Buffalo on Facebook
- The CAFO – MRSA Connection (ediblearia.com)
- Majority Of Consumers Prefer Food Without Antibiotics (thinkprogress.org)
- Poll: Americans Don’t Want Antibiotics in Their Meat | Mother Jones (drabes.org)
- Avoiding antibiotics in meat getting harder: report (ctv.ca)
- The Deadly Addiction to Cheap Meat (inthesetimes.com)
- Avoiding antibiotics in meat (wxyz.com)
- Our Meat: No Antibiotics, Ever (wholefoodsmarket.com)